曾沛慈 -愛情怎麼喊停




Stephanie





















Archive

Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, November 6, 2011
at 12:04 PM


Saturdays and Sunday !

Saturday was Asher's Birthday ! Hehe..
Went bowling at Downtown East, actually play 1 game only, end up extending another 2 more. Very fun eh! Too long never play liao, I keep going longkang ._.
But i managed to get abit strikes and spare, Heheee

Collage of him bowling. I find the ending pose handsome eh, he say ugly.
"No skills, ending pose also must nice" Rubbish !!!!! LOL

alternative text

Lousy score, he won me all 3 rounds :(

alternative text

Went to Vivo~ Walk walk. They got mini flea there~ We made customized hp strap ! Will be receiving them via mail in 1 weeks time !
Dinner at Carnivore, didn't eat much~ Our appetite too small. LOL

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text

Went over to Sentosa~ Palawan beach. Sat on the beach and watched fireworks from Songs of the sea. Free show~ LOL
Reached home quite late that day.

alternative text

Sunday !!!!!!!!!

Asher that PIG, sleep till 1pm. Although we went to bed around the same time but I woke up like 3hours earlier then him.
Then he msged me my Iphone is here ! So so so happy when I saw that message!! Hahahaha.
Went over to Tm meet him~ Bought a pink with white color poka dots cover at Vivo on Saturday~ While he bought the white cover with black poka dots that writes ' Kate Spade' at the back. LOL
Like matchy matchy covers ♥

Thanks for the advanced birthday present!!!
My boyfriend is so sweet !!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥

alternative text

Our phones!
Using the same phone quite fun, we can compete in games.
Wahahaha. I won him in Temple run LOL

alternative text

Went over his house, sync my phone and everything.
I got 153 apps from my iphone 4. Omgeex!
Alot rubbish apps, Deleted like 60 apps away.


Dinner @ Dianxiaoer Marina ~ Again!
I find this picture very cute eh, hehehehee

alternative text



xoxo,
you know you love me



Older Posts